2021 Honda CR-V Hybrid Overview
All-New Honda CR-V Hybrid
What’s better than offering the best-selling crossover SUV in America for over two decades? The ability to offer a hybrid version! Introducing the Honda CR-V Hybrid. Cutting-edge technology combined with exceptional safety features helps the 2021 CR-V Hybrid lead the pack. If you’re looking for an awesome SUV for sale in Sioux Falls, look no further than the all-new Honda CR-V Hybrid. This SUV Hybrid is here and for sale at Vern Eide Honda. Here are a few quick facts about the 2021 CR-V:
- Seating Capacity: 5 people
- MPG: 40 city / 35 highway / 38 combined*
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 14 gallon
- Horsepower: 212 hp
- Drivetrain: All-Wheel Drive
- Drive Modes: ECON, Sport, EV
2021 CR-V Hybrid Safety Features
The 2021 Honda CR-V Hybrid comes standard with the Honda Sensing®
suite of driver-assistive safety technologies. Examples of these technologies include Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
, Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow, Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) with Lane Departure Warning (LDW), and the Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
with Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and pedestrian sensing capability. One feature that’s unique to the CR-V Hybrid is a new Acoustic Vehicle Alerting System (AVAS). This new feature includes a speaker mounted in the front bumper which can generate a distinct audible alert that varies in volume depending on vehicle speed for increased pedestrian awareness.
* 28 city/34 highway/30 combined mpg rating for 2WD trims. 27 city/32 highway/29 combined mpg rating for AWD trims. 40 city/35 highway/38 combined mpg rating for hybrid trims. Based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery-pack age/condition (hybrid trims) and other factors.